Because of the new 2015 Bi-partisan Budget Act that made changes on how you can claim social security benefits, we will do a social security report for you at no cost to you. Getting your individual report is extremely important because you need to know:
- that the NEW 2015 Budget Law now contains strict time limits on claiming strategies and the time to increase your social security benefits.
- important factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits.
- when does it makes sense to delay benefits – and when it does not.
- The NEW Claiming Rules for married couples, divorced individuals and minor children.
- Why making a mistake could cost you thousands of dollars in social security income.
- Social security workers are prohibited from giving you any advice for filing a claim.
Contact us to get your Report